Prof. Teddy Mantoro, M.Sc., Ph.D., Sampoerna University
Adam Amril Jaharadak, Ph.D. *), Management and Science University
Prof. Dr. Ir. Joko Lianto Buliali, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
Prof. Andrew Nafalski, University of South Australia
Prof.Dr. Gülsün Kurubacak, Anadolu University
Prof. Assoc. Rayner Alfred, Universiti Malaysia Sabah
Patricia Anthony Ph.D., Lincoln University New Zealand
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa Ph.D., Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia
- Andri Pranolo, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
- Prof. Leonel Hernandez, Institución Universitaria ITSA, Colombia
- Dr. Abdulrazak Yahya Saleh, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Malaysia
- Prof. Assoc. Moslem Yousefi, Korea university, Korea, Republic of
- Aji Prasetya Wibawa Ph.D., Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia
- Roman Voliansky Ph. D., Dniprovsky State Technical University, Ukraine
- Haviluddin Ph.D. , Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia
- Andri Pranolo, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
- Prof. Assoc. Prathamesh Padmakar Churi, Department of Computer Engineering, SVKM's NMIMS Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, India
- Wahyudi Agustiono Ph. D., Universitas Trunojoyo, Indonesia
- Dr. Sri Wahjuni, Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Prof. Assoc. Selo, Universitas Gajah Mada, Indonesia
- Dana Indra Sensuse Ph. D. , Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- Riyanto Sigit Ph. D, Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya, Indonesia
- Betty Purwandari Ph. D, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- Ramadiani, Ph. D, Universitas Mulawarman, Indonesia
- Prof. Assoc. Roshayu Mohamad, University of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Dewi Yanti Liliana, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
- Mera Kartika Delimayanti, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Abdillah, SE. M.Si, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Nur Fauzi Soelaiman, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Indri Neforawati, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Hata Maulana, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Risna Sari, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Fitria Nugrahani, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Ayres Pradiptyas, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Anita Hidayati, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Marketing and Public Relation
Dewi Kurniawati, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Asep Taufik Muharram, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Fachroni Arbi Murad, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Ade Rahma Yuly, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Publicity and Public Relation
Prihatin Oktivasari, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Afifah Muharikah, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Euis Oktavianti, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Mauldy Laya, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Iwan Sonjaya, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Technical and Logistic
Defiana Arnaldy, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Eriya, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Iklima Ermis, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Irma Permatasari, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
SCOPE AND TOPICS
Topics of interest include all aspects of computer science, computer engineering and information technology including, but not limited to :
POST-PUBLICATION CORRECTIONS POLICY
If you notice an error in your published article, several courses of action are available:
should be published when we (IOP Publishing) have made an error in your article
A post-publication change to the original article
can only be made where the error affects the discoverability, visibility and citability of the article. For example, corrections can be made to author names, titles and abstracts, or changes to affiliations, footnotes and/or acknowledgements in order to meet the requirements of a funding body, or those related to legal issues.
In the case of erratum, the PDF of the correction article will be attached to the online version of the original article, and a link created between the erratum article and the original article to make readers an other users/systems aware of the correction.
If a post-publication change is made, the online version of the article will be replaced and a dated note added to highlight the amendment that was made. Please note that in some cases it will not be possible to also correct any print versions.
In cases where serious errors are identified, we may publish a retraction. These are usually reserved for cases of scientific misconduct (e.g. plagiarism).
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Stat.
IC2IE Statement of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
2018 International Conference of Computer and Informatics Engineering (IC2IE) is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible measures against any publication malpractices. The Editorial board is responsible for, among other, preventing publication malpractice. Unethical behavior is unacceptable and the IC2IE 2018 does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors who submit articles to the Conference Proceedings: affirm that manuscript contents are original. Furthermore, authors’ submission also implies that the manuscript has not been published previously in any language, either fully or partly, and is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Editors, authors, and reviewers, within the IC2IE 2018 are to be fully committed to good publication practice and accept the responsibility for fulfilling the following duties and responsibilities, as set by the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers’ importance, originality, clarity and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct.
Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
- Editors ensure that the submitted full papers are reviewed without regard to the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy.
Section C: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section D: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author.
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
For more information, please go to COPE’s web site.
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- Quick link to the online submission system through EDAS. Submitting a paper via EDAS consists of four steps: logging in or creating an account; registering the paper, adding authors and submitting the manuscript file. Paper Submission Link: https://edas.info/N24504
- Paper should be written in English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of IOP manuscript template for conference proceedings, please visit the IOP Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings.
- You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
- Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files can be included to IC2IE’s Server if necessary.
- An abstract is required for a paper submission.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
|Download Word Templates||Basic Guidelines for Paper||Guidelines for Reference||REGISTER|
Authors who publish in IC2IE agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the IC2IE right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in IC2IE.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the proceedings' published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in IC2IE.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Please contact info at Contact for the problems.
- Bank Account Name : Olivia Mamahit
- Bank Name : Bank Mandiri
- Bank Account : 157-000-1349-332
Registration fee included:
- Seminar Kits
- Access to all sessions in IC2IE 2018 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange.
- Coffee Breaks, Lunches, Dinner, and Conference Proceedings (USB).
- Check your name spelling, because it will be used for the invitation letter/conference certificate.
- The Payment is non-refundable.