Kindly read the description below to proceed your paper submission.
We have rearranged the new registration fees according to the Online Conference
Registration can be made ONLY for submission that have been reviewed by peer of reviewers and have been decided Accepted to be presented.
Author will get an invitation letter from the IC2IE committee to become a presenter, only then the registration can be made. Please make sure you have an invitation letter before the registration.
- Check your name spelling, because it will be used for the invitation letter/conference certificate.
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- There will be additional fees (IDR 750.000 or USD 50 per page) if your paper is more than 6 pages, and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- For IEEE Member: Valid as a member at the day of the conference.
- For a student: Accompanied with supporting letter from the university indicating that the registrant is still an active student at the day of conference and student must be the first author.
- Please send your scanned fund transfer's proof (accompanied with For IEEE member: scanned IEEE ID card member; For Student: scanned student's supporting letter) to email@example.com and CC to IC2IE treasurer's firstname.lastname@example.org
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- Quick link to the online submission system through EasyChair. Submitting a paper via EasyChair consists of four steps: logging in or creating an account; registering the paper, adding authors and submitting the manuscript file. Paper Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=6thic2ie
- Paper should be written in English. Please use the Word (A4) or Latex IEEE conference template for your paper. Do not include page numbers or headers/footers.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages. There will be additional fees ($50/page) if your paper is more than 6 pages, and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- An abstract is required for a paper submission.
- Please do not write author's name and affiliation in the review manuscript.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
Camera Ready Instructions
It is mandatory to prepare the camera ready paper as per the following instructions or your paper will not be published:
- Revise your paper(s) according to the reviewers' comments. The detail reviews are at the bottom of this email.
- The accepted similarity level is maximum 20% which you may check using Turnitin or other similiar plagiarism check.
- Send your camera ready paper via EasyChair (your registration paper).
- Send the proof of your payment and proof of membership (e.g. IEEE) and student status when it is relevant with subject: Payment your paperID.
The IEEE has implemented policies to exclude authors who do not present their paper from further distribution of their publication, such as exclusion from IEEE Xplore. Such papers will be archived at IEEE but will not be indexed or appear in IEEE Xplore. Read More here.
Please contact info at Contact for the problems.
IC2IE 2021's Proceedings published by IEEEXplore and indexed by Scopus
IEEE Conference Record Number : #56416
XPLORE COMPLIANT CFP22JVF-ART
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Stat.