Due to the rapid development of communication and information technologies (ICT), we live today in an interconnected digital world characterized by increasing mobility and on time access to information. Simultaneously, we must deal with a range of global issues, such as environmental protection, health improvement, and fight against poverty. Stakeholders demand that companies adopt more transparent and responsible approaches, aiming at the holistic achievement of economic growth, social progress, equity, respect, and awareness of the environment. Organizations must address these increase-demanding stakeholders and this environment has pressured Industry (the sector of the economy that produces and delivers material goods through mechanized and automatized process) to respond to these challenges and risks while taking advantage of the newly available opportunities.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution can be recognized as the advancement from simple digitization to innovation based on combinations of technologies enabling companies to innovate their business models, including manufacturing and service engineering. The revolution has the potential to improve economic development and the quality of our life. Furthermore, it will inevitably lead to new job creation, social innovation, and product innovation. The development of AI, IoT technology, and Big Data together brought a positive impact on the data revolution known as Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0). Its use in the industry has been plural, especially for consumer profiling, service personalization, and predictive analysis for target marketing, advertising, and management. With the same principle, AI techniques and data analytics should be adopted to give benefit for Industrial innovation and improve human wellbeing as well. In addition, this technology can support development of IT-Based Digital Industrial Innovation for The Welfare of Society.
Almost all businesses, IT-related as well as in other sectors, appear to be in agreement that the digital phenomenon fundamentally transforms the way any business is done. But ‘digital’ has been defined by business commentators in either technology centric or business process-based ways. It is defined as application of technologies like mobile, cloud computing, data analytic, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) in business, delineating a phase beyond the centrality of enterprise software, networking and social media. In the traditional information age, information technology acted as an adhesive between different disciplines or technologies. However, with the introduction of AI technology, the separation of intelligence and recognition and the fusion of virtual space and actual space have been achieved. Because the size of the virtual space determines the size of the market, it should make people feel the virtual space. AI allows self-realization in virtual space through data patterns like that shown in below :
Here are some of our speakers
Scope and Topics
Topics of interest include all aspects of computer science, computer engineering and information technology including, but not limited to :
The Internet of Things
Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics
Information Systems and Technologies
Networks and Telecommunication Systems
Robotics, Control and Automation
Signal, Image and Video Processing
Soft Computing and Intelligent System
Computer Network and Architecture
Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval
E- Learning & Distance Learning
Enterprise Information System
High Performance Computing
Information Security & Risk Management
Infrastructure Systems and Services
Knowledge Data Discovery
Ubiquitous System and Infrastructure
E-Business & E-Commerce
Human Computer Interaction
Natural Language Processing
Cloud & Grid Computing
Image Processing & Computer Vision
Network & Data Communication
Geographic Information System (GIS)
Paper Submission Deadline
Revision Submission and Registration
Early Registration + Payment
Final Registration + Payment
: 10 June 2021
: 15 August 2021
: 14-15 September 2021
We are pleased to inform that IC2IE 2020 Proceeding has been published in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers which have not been submitted or published by other conferences or journals. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed and all accepted papers, which are presented in the IC2IE 2021, will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and expected to be indexed by Scopus and others.
Kindly read the description below to proceed your paper submission.
We have rearranged the new registration fees according to the Online Conference
Registration can be made ONLY for submission that have been reviewed by peer of reviewers and have been decided Accepted to be presented.
Author will get an invitation letter from the ic2ie committee to become a presenter, only then the registration can be made. Please make sure you have an invitation letter before the registration.
Payment can be transfered through this account number,
Bank Account Name : Yoyok Sabar Waluyo/Ayu Rosyida Zain
Bank Name : Bank Mandiri
Bank Account : 1570007009211
For International Participant (in USD), for wire transfer payment, make sure to add US $25 for each money transfer for Bank Administration Fee.
Bank Name : BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO), PT
Code Swift : BMRIIDJA
Credit Card payment can be done through edas conference system that used to submit paper and make sure to add 6% of your payment for Credit Card fee.
- Check your name spelling, because it will be used for the invitation letter/conference certificate.
- The Payment is non-refundable.
- There will be additional fees (IDR 750.000 or USD 50 per page) if your paper is more than 6 pages, and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- For IEEE Member : Valid as a member at the day of the conference.
- For a student : Accompanied with supporting letter from the university indicating that the registrant is still an active student at the day of conference and student must be the first author.
- Please send your scanned fund transfer's proof (accompanied with For IEEE member : scanned IEEE ID card member; For Student: scanned student's supporting letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to IC2IE treasurer's email@example.com
- Member IEEE : USD 125
- Non Member IEEE : USD 150
- Student Member IEEE : USD 100
- Student Non Member IEEE : USD 125
- Member IEEE : USD 50
- Non Member IEEE : USD 75
- Member IEEE: Rp. 1.250.000
- Non Member IEEE : Rp. 1.500.000
- Student Member IEEE : Rp. 1.000.000
- Student Non Member IEEE : Rp. 1.250.000
- Member IEEE : Rp. 400.000
- Non Member IEEE : Rp. 500.000
- Member IEEE: USD 150
- Non Member IEEE : USD 175
- Student Member IEEE : USD 125
- Student Non Member IEEE : USD 150
- Member IEEE : USD 75
- Non Member IEEE : USD 100
- Member IEEE : Rp. 1.500.000
- Non Member IEEE : Rp. 1.750.000
- Student Member IEEE : Rp. 1.250.000
- Student Non Member IEEE : Rp. 1.500.000
- Member IEEE : Rp. 400.000
- Non Member IEEE : Rp. 500.000
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows :
- Quick link to the online submission system through EDAS. Submitting a paper via EDAS consists of four steps: logging in or creating an account; registering the paper, adding authors and submitting the manuscript file. Paper Submission Link: https://edas.info/N28245
- Paper should be written in English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages. There will be additional fees ($50/page) if your paper is more than 6 pages, and please be sure that your paper is not more than 10 pages.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format.
- An abstract is required for a paper submission.
- Please do not write author's name and affiliation in the review manuscript.
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
Please contact info at Contact for the problems.
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Stat.
Publication Ethics & Malpractice Stat.
IC2IE Statement of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
2021 3rd International Conference of Computer and Informatics Engineering (IC2IE) is committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible measures against any publication malpractices. The Editorial board is responsible for, among other, preventing publication malpractice. Unethical behavior is unacceptable and the IC2IE 2021 does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors who submit articles to the Conference Proceedings: affirm that manuscript contents are original. Furthermore, authors’ submission also implies that the manuscript has not been published previously in any language, either fully or partly, and is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Editors, authors, and reviewers, within the IC2IE 2021 are to be fully committed to good publication practice and accept the responsibility for fulfilling the following duties and responsibilities, as set by the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Editors.Section A : Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Editors ’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers’ importance, originality, clarity and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct.
Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
- Editors ensure that the submitted full papers are reviewed without regard to the authors’ race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy.
Section C: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section D: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author.
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
For more information, please go to COPE’s web site
Prof. Teddy Mantoro, M.Sc., Ph.D., Sampoerna University
Andri Pranolo, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia
Prof. Leonel Hernandez, Institución Universitaria ITSA, Colombia
Betty Purwandari Ph. D, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Dr. Ir. Untung Rahardja,Management Information Technology dan Management Education, Indonesia
Harry Budi Santoso, Ph. D,Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Wayan Firdaus Mahmudy, Ph. D,Brawijaya University , Indonesia
Dr. Juni Nurma Sari,Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
Arie Vatresia, Ph. D,Bengkulu University, Indonesia
Dr. Dadang Syarif Sihabudin Sahid,Politeknik Caltex Riau, Indonesia
Dr. Eril Syahmaidi,Universitas Bung Hatta, Indonesia
Dr. Eng. Siti Sendari,Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia
Adila Alfa Krisnadhi, Ph. D, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Diah Priharsari, Ph. D, Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
Dr. Eng Wikky Fawwaz Al Maki, S.T., M.Eng, Telkom University, Indonesia
Dr. Dwina Kuswardani, Sekolah Tinggi Teknik PLN, Indonesia
Dr. Heri Nurdiyanto, STMIK Dharma Wacana, Indonesia
Dr. Muhammad Suryanegara, Universitas Indonesia , Indonesia
Aji Prasetya Wibawa Ph.D., Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia
Riyanto Sigit Ph. D, Politeknik Elektronika Negeri Surabaya, Indonesia
Rahmadya Trias Handayanto, Ph.D,Universitas Islam 45 Bekasi, Indonesia
Dr. Istiadi, ST, MT, Universitas Widyagama Malang, Indonesia
Dr. Suryadiputra Liawatimena, Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia
Prihandoko, S.Kom, MIT, Ph. D, Gunadarma University , Indonesia
Handri Santoso, Dr.Eng, Pradita Institute, Indonesia
Dr. Yohan Suryanto, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Dr. Wiwin Suwarningsih, Indonesian Institute of Science, Indonesia
Dr. Wijang Widhiarso, M.Kom., STMIK Global Informatika MDP Palembang, Indonesia
Dr. Foni Agus Setiawan, Indonesian Institute of Science, Indonesia
Kadek Yota Ernanda Aryanto, S.Kom., M.T., Ph.D., Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, Indonesia
Dr. Mohammad Reza Faisal, Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, Indonesia
Dr. Ir. Lukas Siswanto Tanutama, M.M., Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia
Dr. Siti Rohajawati, S.Kom., M.Kom., Universitas Bakrie, Indonesia
Dr. Indra Budi, S.Kom., M.Kom, Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
Dr. Ionia Veritawati, S.Si., MT, Universitas Pancasila, Indonesia
Dr. Herlina Wahab, Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia
Dr. Syifaun Nafisah, S.T., MT., Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University, Indonesia
Dr Ridwan Andi Kambau ST,. M.Kom, Islamic State University Alauddin Makassar, Indonesia
Nashrul Hakiem, S.Si, MT, Ph.D, Islamic State University Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, Indonesia
Dr. Hilman F Pardede, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia
Dr. Puji Rahayu, Perbanas Institute, Indonesia
Dr. Muhammad Yusuf, University of Trunojoyo, Madura, Indonesia
Dr. Nur Afny Andryani, Tanri Abeng University, Indonesia
Dr. Kusuma Ayu Laksitowening, Telkom University, Indonesia
Dr. Uky Yudatama, S.Si., M.Kom., Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang, Indonesia
Dr. Jehad Hammad, Al-Quds Open University, Bethlehem, Palestine
Dr. Faisal Rahutomo, State Polytechnic of Malang, Indonesia
Dr. Didi Rosiyadi, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia
Dr. Sri Chusri Haryanti, Universitas YARSI, Indonesia
Dr. Selo Sulistyo, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
Dr. Achmad Basuki, Brawijaya University, Indonesia
Dr. Dwiza Riana, STMIK Nusa Mandiri Jakarta, Indonesia
Dr. Agus Subekti, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia
Evi Yulianti, S.Kom., M.Kom. , M.Comp.Sc., Ph.D., Universitas Indonesian, Indonesia
Dr. Intan Yulita, Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia
Dr. Karlisa Priandana, Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Dr. Linawati Linawati, Universitas Udayana, Indonesia, Indonesia
Dr. Ary Mazharuddin Shiddiqi, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Indonesia, Indonesia
Dr. Elly Matul Imah, S.Si., M.Kom., Universitas Negeri Surabaya, Indonesia
Dr. Septafiansyah Dwi Putra, Politeknik Negeri Lampung, Indonesia
Ir. Hanung Adi Nugroho, Ph.D., IPM, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
Dr. Favian Dewanta, Telkom University, Indonesia
Dr. Dedi Gunawan, Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta, Indonesia
Dr. F.X. Arinto Setyawan, S.T., M.T. ,, University of Lampung, Indonesia
Dr. Chastine Fatichah, M.Kom., Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia
Dr. Ir. Vinsensius Manahan Mesnan Silalahi M.T.I., Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia
Dr. Wahyu Nur Hidayat, Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia
Dr. Melinda, Syiah Kuala University, Indonesia
Dr. Ira Puspitasari, Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
Dr. Wahyudi Setiawan, University of Trunojoyo Madura, Indonesia
Dr. Isdawimah, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
Shahzad Ashraf, Ph. D, Hohai University Changzhou Jiangsu, China
Dr. Yohana Widyasari, Politeknik Caltex Riau, Pekanbaru, Indonesia, Indonesia
Imam Wijaya, Ph. D, Tateyama Kagaku Industry Co., LTD. Japan
Dr. Wahyudi Agustiono, University of Trunojoyo Madura, Indonesia
Dr. sc. H. Zainal Nur Arifin, Dipl-Ing, HTL, M.T
Mauldy Laya, S.Kom., M.Kom
Eriya, S.Kom., M.T.
Risna Sari, , S.Kom., M.TI.
Deffiana Arnaldy, S.Tp., M.Si.
Iwan Sonjaya, S.T., M.T.
Drs. Abdul Aziz, M.MSI.
Hata Maulana, S.Si., M.TI.
Mera Kartika Delimayanti, S.Si, M.T., Ph.D
Dr. Dewi Yanti Liliana, S.Kom., M.Kom.
Ayu Rosyida Zain, S.ST, M.T.
Fitria Nugrahani, S.Pd., M.Si.
Network and Technical Support
Fachroni Arbi Murad, S.Kom., M.Kom.
Iklima Ermis, S.Kom., M.Kom. Ade Rahma Yuly, , S.Kom., M.Ds. Asep Taufik Muharam, S.Kom., M.Kom. Malisa Huzaifa S.Kom., M.T. Maria Agustin, S.Kom., M.Kom. Muhammad Yusuf Bagus Rasyiidin, S.Kom., M.TI. Noorlela Marcheta, S.Kom., M.Kom. Rizki Elisa, S.T., M.T. Dewi Kurniawati, S.S., M.Pd.